- THE BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:
God the Father God the Son God the Holy Spirit
- In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- Jesus is the only Way, the Truth and the Life and no one can get to the Father but through Him.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ and one's personal faith in Jesus' sacrifice and atonement by His Blood and finished work done at the cross at Calvary.
- Regeneration (being born again) by the HOLY SPIRIT is essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides healing for the heart, mind, body soul and spirit for all who ask.
- The BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, with the evidence of "speaking in tongues" (tongues of fire).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE.
- In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- Satan, demons and foul spirits are real but defeated by the Blood of Jesus Christ as the believer receives and walks in the Authority of God by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Hell is real and will be cast into the Lake of fire at the second death. Revelation 20:14
- Heaven and Angels are real, but Angels are not to be worshiped.
- In the moving and gifts of the Third Person of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit.
- God has called men and women, young and old to preach the Gospel.
- We believe in end-times eschatology according to the Word of God, the Holy Bible being instructed by the Holy Spirit.
- In miracles because we believe in God.
Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15
Evangelistic Ministries of Anita Fuentes